2. Locals were very friendly and helpful to us
3. the cozy family-run restaurants
4. A very peaceful, relaxed state with wonderful nature, pleasant rural feeling
5. The Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs
7. Driving on scenic US Route 60, which goes through the New River Valley Gorge (also known as the Midland Trail)
8. West Virginia is wonderful in summer
1. In Charleston, the golden dome of The Capitol Building is quite kitschy, at least according to my taste.
2. Some roads are in bad condition, lack of sidewalks
3. Hard to understand the thick southern accent
4. We met here some hillbillies, and we were shocked by how little they know about the world.
5. In the countryside, you can barely see people in their twenties because most of them go elsewhere.