1. It was amazing to take great walks along the very long coastline of Myrtle Beach
2. Hilton Head Beach was great for cycling on the hard sand right by the sea
3. On Hilton Head Island we took an easy walk at the Sea Pines Forest Preserve and saw some crocodiles
4. In the small historic town of Beaufort, recognize some places where Forest Gump was filmed
5. Charleston is even more beautiful than Savannah - The most attractive colonial mansions are between Bay Street, Church Street, and the Waterfront.
6. In the southern part of Huntington Island, the way how nature wildly rules over the shoreline.
7. Visit of Boone Hall, a well-preserved plantation where the guide talked about the condition of slaves at the time.
8. The Beach at the Isle of Palm
9. the street musicians playing country music
10. Drayton Hall, an 18th-century plantation home in Charleston
1. Too many mosquitos when visiting a swampy national park near Charlestown
2. In downtown Charleston, parking fees are insane
3. Poor breakfast in both hotels in this state
4. I did not like the grits as a garnish in my seafood meal