1. downtown San Diego, when just not deserted
2. clean, walkable city
3. superb Mexican restaurants
4. good weather can be expected all year round
5. great beach life, cheerful people, beautiful parks
6. diverse natural environment: beaches, mountains, deserts
7. San Diego Zoo with young kids
8. La Jolla, our big favorite !!!
9. just good city size: not too big, not too small
10. the evening atmosphere of the Gaslamp Quarter
1. Get trapped in the rush hour traffic in the early morning, and late afternoon (from 4 pm) on weekdays, there is always rush hour traffic in summer due to the tourism's high season
2. Not particularly rich in cultural attractions (apart from colonial buildings)
3. In the city center everything is overpriced.
4. There is no real nightlife
5. Navigate in a seemingly tangled cavalcade of country roads without GPS