1. Area between 16th and 31st Streets of Strip District
2. Area between Smallman Street and Liberty Avenue with ethnic groceries, butcheries, seafood stores and bakeries
3. Station Square and its surroundings in the evenings
4. The PPG Building, a skyscraper with pencil-like towers
5. Splendid panorama from the viewpoint of Mount Washington Duquesne
6. Dynamic street scenes of the Art District
7. The panoramic auditorium of the Pirates baseball stadium (PNC Park)
8. So many bridges
9. A very walable city
10. The Andy Warhol Museum was a great experience!
1. On a restaurant terrace of the Station Square, we had a monstrous cup of brownie&ice cream, and we could not even eat the quarter of it
3.There is no beltway around Pittsburgh, so you have to go through the city to get to the other side.
5. There isn't a well-defined area that is rundown. Such tend to be right around the corner from a nice neighborhood.
6. Polluted air