1. Berea, a quaint university town
2. Red River Gorge State Park
3. the diversity of hardwood trees
4. the low price level
5. In Berea, we saw in some front gardens this inscription, "No matter where are you from, we're glad you're our neighbor."
6. Churchill Downs in Louisville
1. I wouldn’t say I like bourbon whisky, as I don’t like any whisky. Am I worthy of life at all?
2. In Kentucky, at first, we were struck dumb by seeing civilians with guns on their side.
3. We had the feeling that the unemployment rate must be high in this state