1. the wonderfully preserved, almost untouched nature
2. Not only are the landscapes beautiful, but they are also diverse (coastlines, mountains, forests, etc.)
3. Fresh fish in all quantities - Alaska is a heaven for the lovers of seafood
4. The impressive architecture of the University of Alaska Museum of the North in Fairbanks
5. Anchorage may have the best sushi outside of Japan.
1. The rawness of the climate
2. We saw on local cars sticker asking: If it’s tourist season, why can’t we shoot them? - We heard that part of the population hates visitors.