1. The small town of Vergennes
2. The colorful fall foliage of Vermont (red, orange. yellow, etc.), especially at Smugglers’ Notch
3. We adored Burlington with Lake Champlain
4. A very quiet, peaceful small state
5. the cider donuts at Cold Hollow Cider Mill
6. Lye Brook Falls
7. The view from the tower at Ethan Allen Park in Burlington.
8. Biking along Lake Champlain
9. The farming landscapes in Franklin County and Orleans County
10. Round Church in Richmond
1. Maine seemed to us a more geographically diverse state, than Vermont
2. Too many potholes
3. Internet is pretty sketchy in some areas
4. summer is too short
5. we often went to muddy places and wore no boots
6. We love having a lot of free nature in an area, but in Vermont, it's a bit confusing to barely see people.