FYI: We have separate contents about Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
1. The dominant smell of chocolate in Hershey, a quasi chocolate city
2. Fallingwater (a famous work of Frank Lloyd Wright), in Mill Run
3. These small towns: Jim Thorpe (Carbon County), Ligonier (Westmoreland County), and Ephrata (Lancaster County)
1. Too many roadworks in too many places (it is a fact that the roads are damaged by the frosts of the winter months), a lot of potholes
2. We love deers, but they run dangerously across public roads and need to be very careful in Pennsylvania.
3. The weather is very treacherous, even on the same day.