1. The pleasant tranquility of Anacapri
2. Many tasteful, atmospheric boutiques
3. Spectacular, photogenic rocks
4. The one-person chair lift
5. The lemon ice cream has an intensely lemon flavor (got in the Marina Grande)
6. When we went on a private boat tour around Capriand saw the Blue Grotto
7. Gardens of Augustus (one Euro entry fee only) and have the best views in Capri
8. Drink prosecco in the Piazza Umberto I. and taste limoncello
9. Find some great hiking trails.
10. Spectacular villas, like these: Villa San Michele, Villa Lysis, Villa Jovis
11. By speedboat around Capri, departure in the afternoon
12. As the sea and sky like merge into another, seen from the top of Capri
13. A dip in the blue sea at Lido del Faro
1. To see in a shop window a dress for six thousand euro - it wasn't even that extraordinary
2. When the dense tourist crowd kills all idyll and romance
3. Capri is more exensive than the popular places of the Amalfi Coast
4. The substantial part of the boat tour to Blue Grott is too short.
5. The bus from the port to Anacapri is too crowded in the summertime, 15 minutes suffering.
6. Very visibly Capri is made up of two worlds, one of the wealthy tourists and one of the budget day-visitors