1. The New Bridge is an awe-inspiring sight
2. We made a great decision to overnight in Ronda to see the city, the bridge in the night light.
3. the panorama views from the Alameda del Tajo (a public park)
4. the heart-stirring performance of a street musician, a super guitarist at Plaza Duquesa de Parcent (playing Everybody's Talkin' , the theme from Midnight Cowboy)
5. There are no tall modern buildings, so the cityscape is well protected.
6. gorgeous view from Paseo de Ernest Hemingway and El Balcón del Coño (a lookout)
7. heavenly gambas al ajillo (garlic shrimp in boiling olive oil), served in a small pot and accompanied by fresh, crispy bread (pan de pueblo), in the small, cozy Santa Maria restaurant (Calle ARMIÑAN, 40 | Esq. C / González Campos 1)
8. In Daver patisseries, one or two very delicious cookies
9. Plaza del Socorro between 6 pm and 8 pm with a lot of locals a multitude of likable locals - we did not miss the tourists
1. Terrible tourist crowd daytime: As Ronda is close to popular seaside resorts, hundreds of tour buses come here for a day trip.
2. Expensive street parking
3. The new part of the town is boresome
4. It was tough to find a free table in the Santa Maria restaurant mentioned above in Likes' list.
5. Landscapes are beautiful when driving from the seaside to Ronda, but I couldn’t entirely enjoy that while sitting at the wheel.
6. The waiter added the bread to the cheque in the main square's pizzeria, though we did not even touch that basket, neither ordered one. We did not like the cheeky explanation of the waiter.