1. Daytime partying at Bora Bora Bar, a night at the much-adored Amnesia
2. Fine-sand beaches of the northern part of the island, crystal clear sea - in the east, a small, quiet beach of Cala Sant Vicent in the east
3. A suitable place for dating, flirting (many good-looking people), sexual lust, and freedom
4. The contrasts of the island: the rumble on one side and the calm, hidden coves on the other side
5. Exceptionally wonderful sunsets
6. "New-Hippies" on Benirras Beach, Hippie Market on Wednesday in Es Cana and Saturday on San Carlos
7. There are some cheap dining options, delicious creams
8. Superb boat trips (eg, with a glass-bottomed catamaran called Captain Nemo to the island of Formentera)
9. People-watching in the narrow streets of Ibiza Town, near the city wall
10. Cala Comte beach - one of the most beautiful on the island
1. More expensive than Mallorca
2. Alcohol intoxication is common (daytime as well), jerky British striplings, barely disguised drug business, plenty of spots plundered by vandals.
3. Adverse physiological consequences of the short time spent on sleeping
4. In summer, the size of the crowd is almost unbearable on Playa d'en Bossa
5. A lot of jerkwater drug dealers
6. Some British guys have ugly face when sober, but have an ultimately disadvantageous look when intoxicated
7. That they tolerate smoking in several clubs
8. Entry tickets to clubs are more and more expensive year after year
9. Beach showers with seawater
10. 8 euros for a beer, cocktails 10-15 euros.
11. Beaches of Mallorca are nicer.