1. Look like a mixture of Spanish and Morrocan, and that makes the city so exciting.
2. La Caleta Beach on Saturdays with lot of local families
3. Plenty adorable small cafes
4. Plaza de Mina - and atmospheric square
5. The view on Cadiz from the Tavira Tower (Torre Tavira)
6. Densely-built Old Town with small alleys, cute tiny squares with little churches
7. In the central market (Mercado Central) the admiring display of fresh fishes, mussels just arriving from the port
8. The cafe Stop where the clientele routinely enjoys the churros
9. Torre Poniente
1. Sunburnt on La Cortadura Beach as we irresponsibly forgot to bring suntan-oil
2. We respect the sacred tradition of siesta, but we still missed some services in the early afternoons.
3. Incredible quantity of pigeons and a corresponding amount of dirt.
4. Many ugly graffitis