1. Take a healthy walk from Maspalomas to Playa del Ingles
2. Climb and slide on the dunes of astounding color and lines
3. Taxi is relatively cheap.
4. No mosquito problem
5. Jogging alternately on the dunes and along the ocean
6. Maspalomas is nicely upscale, looks better than Playa del Ingles
7. I put it relentlessly: Maspalomas' clientele is "2-3 degrees" above the vacationers in Playa del Ingles on a social scale.
1. Depressing to see the decline of the Faro 2 shopping center
2. Those nudists who walk along the coast which is not designed for nudists
3. Dogs of some nearby villas who bark long at night and early in the morning