1. A boat trip from St. Croix to the fabulous Buck Island !!!
2. The vivid colors of the old colonial buildings on St. Croix
3. The atmospheric harbor of Charlotte Amelie (St. Thomas) harbor with charming hillside houses in the background
4. Snorkeling at the Maho Bay Beach on St. John's Island
5. The small, cozy restaurants in Christiansted (St. Croix)
6. St. John: Francis Bay sunset - wow!
7. St. John Cruz Bay's village feeling
8. St. Thomas: Magens Bay, as it is far from the crowdy places
9. The beaches are more beautiful than in Puerto Rico
10. Cruise ships don't directly dock at St. John.
11. The wonderful Trunk Bay Beach of St. John, even if it is a pay beach
1. St. Thomas is more crowded than St. Croix and St John.
2. Most of the beaches are relatively narrow
3. Mosquito attacks
4. Due to expensive transportation costs, food prices are high on all the three islands (apart from some local fruits and vegetables)
5. Lots of stray dogs
6. I was freezing in the over-airconditioned supermarkets of St.Croix (pullover is a must)
7. Too Americanised, don't offer authentic Caribbean feeling (apart from the natural environment and beaches)
8. Getting to the beaches by expensive taxis
9. We (two) paid 120 USD for a three-course dinner in a mid-range restaurant (did not drink wine or champagne)