1.We enormously enjoyed discovering the island on a golf cart. Great fun!
2. We liked Playa Centro more than Playa Norte because more space, less crowded
3. the fabolous turquoise color of both beaches
4. the nice villas on the Mar Caribe (eastern) shore of the island
1.Garrafon Natural Reef Park, which offers an encounter with dolphins, is a tourist trap: expensive (89 USD), not animal-friendly, and a non-sense to have a water park on such a small island.
2. In Tortugranja turtle sanctuary, visitors can take baby turtles in their hands, which is undoubtedly risky for the animals' health.
3. Weekends and in January overcrowd - avoid it.
4. no public toilets at the beaches
5. sweepings along the roads