1. Playa Carrizalillo, ,,the crown jewel" of Puerto Escondido - wonderful, almost Caribbean
2. the excellent choices in the Chedraui supermarket
3. Rinconada neighborhood, Avenida Benito Juarez - Here are the coolest cafes.
4. The retro feeling, surfer paradise in Zicatela
5. Revisit Zipolite and see its development
1. Bad for digital nomads! -March 2021 update: Almost no accommodation with good wifi - there is no competition: only one service provider
2. the tragicomical bureaucracy of simple money exchange in the local banks
3. Playa Carrizalillo: 300 pesos (about 15 USD) for 2 sunbeds seemed too expensive by Mexican standards
4. Should not keep roosters in hotel areas - the early morning crowing got on my nerves.
5. the Avenida Benito Juarez in the Rinconada neighborhood
6. COVID-crisis - abandoned hotel constructions
Zicatela - Krista photo (March 2021)
7. The city center is not nice, however authentic Mexican
8. Bad-shaped stray dogs on Playa Carrizalillo