1. Full of historical monuments, good shopping options, fine warm seawater, great nightlife, authentic Mediterranean city
2. The old town has a stunning, fabulous atmosphere, the charm of the narrow, cobbled streets.
3. Friendly locals
4. The lively harbor (Riva) with spectacular yachts, nice cafes, promenade feeling
5. Great food, exciting market
6. The remains of a Roman palace
7. The many ferry services for visiting beautiful islands, especially Hvar and Brac
8. Marjan Park up on the hill
9. The atmosphere of the Procurative Square, very Venetian
10. Trg Brace Radic, a square when a farmers market is held, and where you can observe the locals, instead of tourists
1. The crazy tourist crowd in August in the Old Town
2. The remains of the Roman palace is unprofessionally presented - could be more spectacular.
3. After a day of visit, not much left to see.
4. The restaurant menus are monotonously similar.
5. The information for the tourists is not properly organized.
6. Too many gift shops with a similar choice
7. Walking uncomfortably in the thin-footed sandals on the cobblestones of the old town
8. Outside the Old Town Split is not attractive, the suburbs are not interesting at all.
9. Graffiti that disfigures beautiful buildings
10. Split offers far less than Dubrovnik.