1. See first time the world-famous Little Venice area already known from movies and magazine photos
2. Get lost in the cavalcade of small streets of Chora (the capital)
3. The beauty of Agios Sostis beach
4. Water skiing on Elia Beach
5. Each day to discover another beach and make comparisons
6. A boat trip to Delos Island, the birthplace of Apollo
7. The dreamy, almost kitschy sunsets
8. Party life on Paradise Beach
9. The blindingly white, cute little churches
10. The atmosphere of the beautiful main port
11. Mykonos has great beaches with beautiful sand and turquoise water.
1. In high season, too much people on the most popular beaches
2. Struggle with my tolerance level on the beaches - not all women look well in a monokini
3. On some beaches, the inconvenient bargaining about the rental price of the sun loungers
4. In the evenings at the voguish restaurants the long waitings for a free table
5. There are beaches where you cannot rent a parasol; neither is any shade
6. The excessive price level in the bars and restaurants of Little Venice - you are not paying for the food quality, but for the view
7. In many trendy restaurants, the waiters are not friendly; some of them are even arrogant.
8. During the day, too many cruise ship passengers invade Chora
9. At the end of June, the seawater was too cold
10. On narrow road sections complicated driving maneuvers, plus sometimes even cattle were getting in our way
11. For good reason, Mykonos nickname is the Island of winds
12. Nature is far more beautiful on Santorini than on Mykonos.