1. The natural environment is diverse; there are surprisingly beautiful landscapes.
2. Being a small island, it’s easy to walk around, even in a day.
3. Village people are so cordial to visitors.
4. So lovely to look around in those many small, cute gift shops
5. Rent an electric scooter and race along back and forth
6. Zia, a small, enchanting mountain village from where you can enjoy a fantastic sunset
7. Our top experience: A volcano (350 meters in diameter and 25 meters deep) on the island of Nisiros
8. In high season lots of beautiful Scandinavian girls at Kos Town's party places
9. Fresh local fruits are very delicious: pomegranate, orange, lemon.
10. Most of the beaches are clean and well-maintained.
1. At nights in the pubs and on the streets, the loud, noisy, heavily drunk tourist guys (17-25 years old) and the complete hegemony of techno
2. There could be more green nature.
3. Locals and some vacationers drive like mad.
4. The small island is overbuilt; too many hotels and guesthouses.
5. It can be boring after a week.
6. There are undoubtedly many Greek islands more beautiful than Kos.
7. There is almost nothing else to choose from in the restaurants other than overcooked lamb and fish.
8. Public toilets are disgusting.
9. In summer, there are too many mosquitoes as well as a lot of war-weary stray cats.
10. The dull monotony of the fake products sold by the African street vendors
11. The coast at Kefalos is ugly.