1. Not yet spoiled by excessive tourism
2. Plenty of calm, secluded beaches, diversity of attractive shores
3. Majestic mountain ranges
4. Lovely tiny towns
5. Apella Beach, perhaps one of the most beautiful bays in the Mediterranean - unbelievable beautiful seawater
6. The traditional clothing of the villagers (not worn as tourist show)
7. There are many, not very strenuous hiking opportunities, the trails are good.
8. Moderate price level - at least for the time being
9. The blue of the sea is overwhelmingly beautiful.
10. The winds make even a 30-degree heat pleasantly bearable.
1. There are not many local program options for active tourism.
2. It isn't easy to drive on steep, winding mountain roads.
3. Scarcity of gas stations
4. Bus timetables are not reliable.
5. The Meltemi (strong, dry winds) may force you to wear a pullover in the evenings.
6. Not an island for fervent divers.