1. This village-like, picturesque small town provides short time-travel to Middle Age - return trip guaranteed
2. Dazzling white houses with some blue and/or yellow edges
3. A church that was bizarrely transformed into a library
4. To eat the small chocolate cup after drinking its content, the Ginja, a cherry liqueur
5. The view from the castle on a hilltop
1. Rua Direita, the main pedestrian street is way too crowded
2. Walking on the cobbled street hurt my feet
3. It is not possible to enter the castle because it functions as a hotel.