1. A distinctive, unique, relaxing tourist destination
2. There is not too much tourist crowd, even in the August high season - no mass tourism
3. All beaches are super equipped with toilet, lifeguard, bike storage, etc. , and clear seawater almost everywhere
4. On Sao Miguel island, in the country, colorful flowers decorate the roadsides.
5. Sunsets, unusual plants, trees, bushes, animals, whales, and dolphins, stroking starfish, diving, swimming with dolphins.
6. All deep green and deep blue
7. Swimming in seaside natural pools
1. Not a destination we will definitely want to go back to, even though we had a great time
2. The airport at Ponta Delgada is too close to the city and causes some noise problems (luckily not too much air traffic).
3. Low environmental awareness of the locals (for example, they run the engine of their stationary cars for long)
4. In summer, there are too many cockroaches, mainly in the streets, but often within the buildings.
5. There are no delicious breads