1. Praia da Marinha, one of the main reasons to visit Algarve
2. Enjoy the diversity of beaches, coves: sandy, pebble, rocky
3. There is no unbearable heat in the summer either
4. Well-developed service infrastructure
5.The sheltered bay of Villamoura is very good for water sports
6.The eastern and western parts of the Algarve are much calmer than the Albufeira region
7. Charming little settlements, beautiful, calm beaches lined with rocks on the coast between Lagos and Faro
8. Congestion is only a problem in the high season
9. Tavira is a very good place
10. Beach is free everywhere
1. Mass tourism in Albufeira
2. High built-up density - some settlements have almost lost their original harmony
3. There are many unimaginatively designed, gloomy-looking hotels and apartment houses
4. The British completely occupied Albufeira - they are more there than the Portuguese themselves - Breakfast could not be anything other than British Breakfast.
5. A lot of pickpockets.
6. The beaches are wide, and by the time one reaches the water, her/his bare feet may burn.
6. Faro is an uninteresting place
7. The sea is cold, also in summer.
8. Due to the siesta, many restaurants close in the early afternoon
9. The boisterous nightlife can disturb families with small kids.
10. Avoid Algarve in the summer!