1. Locals actively cultivate the folklore, and not as a tourism show, but for own pleasure
2. Visiting Ngwenya glass factory to see imaginative handicraft objects made of 100% recycled glass
3. To experience the devotion, respect of the locals to the kingdom and the royal family
4. The bustling Swazi Market, the central market of Mbabane (the capital) in the riverside center
5. You can buy imaginative handicrafts, textile souvenirs (but need bargain hard)
6. Mbabane has a charming location on a plateau
7. Locals are friendly with the foreign tourists
k-t. g. photo
8. Far safer than South Africa (what an easement)
9. Public roads are far better than in Mozambique
10. Our favorite accommodation: Phophonyane Falls Lodge in Phophonyane Falls Nature Reserve
1. Having a negative feeling about the hypocrisy of the king: He has 15 wives while telling his subjects that promiscuity is wrong.
Ngwenyama Mswati III Dlamini, (born in 1968) - k-t.g- photo
2. The grievous pregustation of the offered beer cooked on the spot by the market ladies
3. I did not like most of the local meals (e.g., meat soup, corn porridge), luckily I could get edible corn on the cob.
4. To hear from our guide that almost half of the population is HIV/AIDS infected.
5. Struggle with the left-hand driving (gave up quickly)