1. The best fresh tuna fish I have ever eaten
2. Watching a lot of penguins on the Boulder's Beach
3. The unforgettable colors of the landscape seen during the one hour drive from Cape Town to the Cape Winelands
4. The coastal Victoria Road with bars, yacht marine, palm trees
5. Safer than Johannesburg
6. The spectacular 360-degree views from the Lion's Head
7. The look of the Cape Coloured people is physically very unique.
8. Food and clothing selection far wider than anywhere else in Africa
9. Muizenberg beach near Cape Town
10. The Saturday market in Woodstock
1. Sellers harassing us on the Camp's Bay Beach
2. Yes, safer than Johannesburg, but still not safe after dark
3. The Table Mountain is spectacular, but not one of the world’s Seven Wonders of Nature, for me at least
4. The sea waters around Cape Town are freezing,
5. We were listening to the scary stories of shark attacks in the warmer water at the sandy bays of Fish Hoek and Muizenberg.
6. Water supply problems
7. We visited a slum with a Black guide, and a group of angry women aggressively chased us away - it was a risky situation
8. Many drug addicts on the streets (methamphetamine and heroin)
9. Within the city limit, most of Cape Town’s beaches are not very wide and are near the road - the beaches of Durban are much better
10. When driving from the airport to the city, we saw terrible slums where people live in shanty tin shacks.