1. The surprising number of new, modern housing estates in the periphery of the ,, capital" Laâyoune (or El Aaiún) were fresh Maroccon settlers live
2. The country roads are in very good conditions, easy driving
3. The gigantic view of a phosphate mine
4. Visiting two wadis, parched valleys with datepalms and reed-beds
5. The wholehearted hospitality of the Bedouins
6. The goat milk - as salvation - after drinking camel milk
1. Indigenous Sahwawis told us how the Moroccan occupants (as they call them) discriminate them in every way.
2. We were unable to decide who is right in this longstanding Western Sahara dispute.
3. The endless desert landscape is dull, monotone
4. Drinking the 8th cups of Bedouine tea knowing that there is no toilet in the near
5. The great interest in us, Europeans became irksome after a while