1.Victoria Falls: stupendous, magnificent! - I liked it more than the Iguassu.
2. Beautiful landscapes: e.g., Nyanga Mountains National Park, vast savannas, thick bushes, majestic forests
3. Despite the wasted last three decades, the roads, some tourism infrastructure is still in good shape
4. Great Zimbabwe ruins and its background story
5. the extraordinary granite formations of the Matobo Hills
6. the pleasant climate of Harare as sitting on a high plateau
1. Being angry with the late dictator, the insane Mugabe who ruined this country of fantastic potentials
2. The entry fees of the national parks are unashamedly expensive.
3. The aggressive harassment by the salesmen, street vendors - there are few tourists, so they are victims of concentrated pressure
4. Crazy inflation - a confusive problem for the tourists as well
5. The frequent road controls by the police were positive for our sense of security but got burdensome after a while
6. The wildlife scene is much better in South Africa, Botswana, Kenya and Tanzania
7. The receipt of a lousy culinary culture: mixing English food with African ones
8. I beg the pardon of the Shona people, but the local sadza (a thickened porridge) made me sick-feeling