1. Two-hour walk in the Pinnacles Desert - an incredible landscape with striking yellow colors.
2. In Perth, from the height of Kings park, the spectacular view of the Skyline and Swan River
3. Perth’s geographical isolation also has its advantages - the big city has such a ,,peacetime" atmosphere
4. Fremantle - such an atmospheric small town - a must-see
5. Gantheaume Point in Broome - the contrast between the deep red rocks and the turquoise blue sea and the adjacent white sandy beach is breathtaking
6. Turquoise Bay, Exmouth
1. Due to lack of time, we couldn’t return to the Pinnacles at sunset, though more spectacular than during the day.
2. ,,Slipping into Broome time" made us too lazy - not surprising in 36C