1. Best snorkeling at Colombier
2. Discovering long, secluded beaches with our rental car
3. The quality of services, restaurants, bars are definitely over the Caribbean average
4. Enjoy being on an exclusive beach destination, see how the wealthy people enjoy hedonism
5. The safety is perfect
6. The blessed impact of the French gastronomy - a piece of France in tropical robe
7. Gustavia is a clean, well-kept, appealing small town - my adjective: mini-posh
1. Most of the beaches do not offer any services (toilet, shower) and coastal restaurants. unwelcome people trying to use a loo
2. Shopkeepers are very comfortable - namely, short opening hours
3. Many of the French locals working in services are as repulsive as their lookalikes in the motherland.
4. Taxi drivers ask outrageous price (about 160 USD) for driving visitors around an island that has 39 kilometers of public road only
5. The island is more expensive than Paris - the alcohols are particularly costly
6. The way the locals and the long-stay vacationers look down on the , cheap" cruise passengers
7. Mosquito-repellents are badly needed in the evenings on the restaurant terraces.
8. The beaches' perfectness is only hazarded here and there by those large brown seaweeds that float in island-like masses on the surface of the sea.