1. Superb beaches, first of all Eagle Beach, then Malmok Beach, Druif Beach, Baby Beach - snow-white sand, turquoise, warm sea water
2. Topless sunbathing tolerated (to whom it may concern)
3. Vibrant nightlife (salsa is very popular here), casinos- won't be boring - good public safety even after dark
4. Quality rums, great food, some restaurants offer magnificent sea view
5. Aruba is great for snorkeling since the underwater visibility is mostly good - e.g. Boca Catalina Beach
6. Winds well moderate the heat
7. Good winds for surfing
8. No depressing poverty, Aruba is well off
9. No fake designer brands in shops
10.Cleanness, comforting hygiene conditions
11. Matching sunsets for lovers
12. Tap water drinkable, even very good
13. Everything clean, excellent hygiene
14. very friendly locals
15. Flamingo Beach on Renaissance Island
1. Price level somewhat over the Caribbean average (specially food)
2. Large scale, assembly line tourism industry - overtourism - - too many hotels, resorts for the small size of the island
3. Aruba is too much in vogue - feeling of congestion
4. The small island can be boring after a week of vacation mode
5. The inland is rocky, semi-desert, the landscape is not friendly, no mountains (at least a lot of cactus)
6. The seawater is not so perfect transparent compared to the northern part of the Caribbean.
7. Overcooling in the shops, malls (jumpers needed)
8. Those swanky tourists who drive on the beach sand with their rental jeep
9. Food is mediocre.
11. poor choice of fruits
12. Eagle Beach was beautiful, but too windy and waves too rough. Palm Beach was excellent, but very crowded.
13. The beaches are great, but none of them have showers.
14.You do not get an authentic Caribbean feeling in Aruba - this a tropical mini mixture of US and the Netherlands