1. Belgium is worth a visit, even if only for Bruges
2. For such a small country tourists get plentiful experiences
3. Belgium can offer a bit of France and a bit of the Netherlands, at the same time aspects which are very different from both of these two neighbors
4. Belgians are multilingual, easy to communicate with them
5. Native Belgians are courteous, civilized (the others are varied)
6. Most of the Belgians have a hedonism-free life and know well how to enjoy being always on firm ground.
7. We agree that the best beers and chocolates of the world are Belgian
8. The rural landscape, the small towns are deeply peaceful, and happy, and doesn't matter if all that seems boring for an urban onlooker
9. It has the sense to discover Belgium by train, instead of a car.
10. Buildings, especially monuments are very well-kept
1. Belgium is a paradise for business people specialized in selling umbrellas - weather is often lousy, the sky is often dark, cloudy, sadly grey
2. The authentic Belgian meals are not for dieters
3. Belgian drivers are impatient and gladiatorial with absolutely no regard for other road users and all that woodenly.
4.Apart from the Ardennes, all the country is flat, little diversity
5. There is little nature space between the settlements, and that spoils the general countryside view
6. Belgians live well; still, they make often a scowling face
7. Shops in small towns close at 5-6 p.m.
8. Even outsider visitors may sense the inter-civilization tensions, especially in Brussels and Antwerp
9. After visiting Belgium, eating waffles anywhere else will be a disappointment.
10. Car theft and car break-ins are frequent in Belgium (another argument in favor of train travel)