1. Wide selection of boat trips is offered from the port of Paphos (including glass-bottom boats)
2. Compared to Ayia Napa, Paphos is a calmer, more classic place with far less party fuss.
3. Coral Bay beach has great sand, clear water, no pebbles. You can go far to swim safely.
4. The public bus transport is well developed and organized.
5. A jeep safari to the Akamas national park
6. The evening activity in the center of Paphos
7. There are many fairly new, architecturally stylishly designed hotels in Kato Paphos.
8. It is very good that there are no very tall buildings.
9. Even the city beaches have very clear water.
1. Due to the airport's proximity, guests of several hotels have to endure the noise of landing and take-off planes. So take that into account when choosing accommodation.
2. During our holiday in August, the relentless heat and high humidity made us wearied.
3. During the day, the center of Paphos is dull, almost empty
4. Due to heavy traffic, it is not safe to cycle in most of Paphos (we rented bicycles).
5. Stray cats who aggressively ponce food in some restaurants
6. Few sandy beaches
7. What they call Old Town is a big disappointment! Not interesting at all.
8. Litter in some side streets
9 Outside, on the arrival side of the airport, we had to bargain about the fare even at the official taxi counter. It was unsettling that the taxi drivers were arguing with each other about who would take us and for how much.
10. Many accommodations require you to dispose of used toilet paper in the trash.bin. We obey, but it's not pleasant.