1. Interesting, not at all expensive naive art paintings (bought at Mercato), which I still treasure at home.
2. I have luckily escaped being robbed in an alley with sang-froid (I went there irresponsibly)
3. Many amazingly beautiful girls are practically everywhere in town.
4. Although the passers-by looked at us a lot, it surprisingly rarely happened that they harassed us with anything.
5. The archaeological findings of the Ethnological Museum
1. The fact that men shamelessly, clearly visible piss on the street (less so in the city center)
2. To see and smell in many parts of the Mercato, the stench of lots of garbage and all kinds of rotten stuff and an awful lot of flies.
3. Italian colonial heritage notwithstanding, Ethiopian pizza is crap.
4. Taxi drivers make you - a tourist - pay much more than what the locals pay (Yes, I know, this is true in many places worldwide).
5. It's hard to get used to acting like a suicide candidate when crossing busy streets