1. At the beaches of Budva, the water is calm; there are no big waves.
2. Mogren and Mogren 2 beaches are picturesquely beautiful (many young people in summer)
3. At Mogren 2 beaches jumping from high in the water is great fun.
4. Reasonable prices in restaurants and cafes further away from the beach (Serbian beer EUR 1.50, lighter lunch EUR 4-5)
5. Houses are They are in good condition, beautiful; there are few ugly high-rise buildings.
6. The nightlife is incredibly vibrant, with super cafes with life music
7. On July 12 and 13, there are plenty of streets, outdoor programs related to Independence Day
8. Divine gyros in Old Town
9. In the hotel zone, the artificial sandy beaches
1. It is ridiculously exaggerated to call Budva the "Miami of Montenegro."
2. The entry fee-free zones on the beaches are too small and narrow.
3. Too few money exchange offices
4. In summer, two sun loungers + one parasol for 20 euros a day - overpriced
5. Too many snobs, plus gold-digger girls with rich old guys